Sunday, April 6, 2014

Vacuum Cleaner Salesmen Joke | Jim and Chloe's Story | Kacy Hang 10 Drawing



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Joke:

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.'

'Go away!' said the old lady. 'I'm broke and haven't got any money!' and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. ‘Don't be too hasty!' he said. 'Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.'

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

'If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.'

The old lady stepped back and said,

'Well let me get you a fork, 'cause they cut off my electricity this morning.'

***************
Last week I had the chance to interview my friend Jim about his guide dog, an English Black Lab named Chloe.



Jim's Tips

  • Try not to make eye contact with a guide dog. If they are looking at you, they are not doing their job.
  • Talk to the person, not their dog.
  • Always ask for permission to approach the dog. 
  • Never pet a guide dog when their in their harness. When they are in their harness they are all about doing their job.

Jim got Chloe through The Guide Dog Foundation in Smithtown, NY. Here's the link if you would like more information:

The Guide Dog Foundation

Jim later told me about Autumn. Autumn basically couldn't cut it as his guide dog but became a devoted companion animal for Jim and his wife. Autumn also is Chloe's best friend when Chloe gets off harness.

Jim and Autumn





















Autumn





















*******************


Kacy Hang 10





















*******************
Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. hardwoodfloorvacuum

    ReplyDelete