Saturday, June 21, 2014

King goes to a Pawnbroker Joke | Signs at Hobby Lobby | Daisy Field Drawing



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog
Today’s Jokes:

King Ozymndias of Assyria was running low on cash after years of war with the Hittites. His last great possession was the Star of the Euphrates , the most valuable diamond in the ancient world. Desperate, he went to Crosus, the pawnbroker, to get a loan.

Crosus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it."

"But I paid a million dinars for it," the king protested.

"Don't you know who I am? I am the king!"

Crosus replied, "When you wish to pawn a Star, makes no difference who you are."


***************

Great signs that I found at Hobby Lobby today in Asheboro, NC







 ************************************


************************************


Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment