Monday, September 1, 2014

Dyslexic, Agnostic and an Insomniac Joke |Cheesy Pick up Lines | Cat Paper Dolls Drawing | VCA Apex Animal Hospital



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog
Today’s Jokes:
What do you get when you combine a Dyslexic, Agnostic, and an Insomniac? Someone who sits around all night wonder if there is a dog.

What's the difference between and Irish Wedding and an Irish Wake - 1 less drunk!

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

  • Meet me down by the rock pile I’m a little boulder there.
  • What do you like to eat for breakfast?
  • (looking at the tag in the back of shirt) Just what I thought… made in heaven!
  • If you were a booger I’ d pick you first!
  • Are you going to kiss me or am I going to have to lie in my diary tonight?
  • Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  • If you were a triangle you’d be acute one.
  • Are you a magnet, cause I’m attracted to you!
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

***********************

















 

















 

















**********************


VCA Apex Animal Hospital

I excited to report that my artwork and Mark Bell's custom frames are now on display at VCA Apex Animal Hospital! If you are in the area, be sure to stop in and check out the display.









































***************
Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)
www.linkedin.com/in/rickgardnernc/









No comments:

Post a Comment