Monday, January 27, 2014

Two Boll Weevils / French Mastiff Picture / Golden Nugget Drawing




Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Joke:

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

*********

Great photo shared with me on Facebook the other day of 3.5 month old French Mastiff

***********************

I am still looking for your input on best quote about dogs to put on T-shirt I am designing. Please vote at:

Favorite Dog Quote Survey

Thanks for your input!


 *************




Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment