Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Three-Legged Dog joke | PJ



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Jokes:

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."


A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."


*********

PJ



































**************

I am still looking for your input on best quote about dogs to put on T-shirt I am designing. Please vote at:
Favorite Dog Quote Survey

Thanks for your input!

**********

Proud to be collaborating with Mark Bell on my drawings and custom frames. They can be purchased through Mark’s website at:
Etsy.com/shop/msbart



*******************

Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick


apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)


Blog Addresses:

No comments:

Post a Comment