Monday, February 24, 2014

Teddy | Puppapalooza in Cary | Scooby Doo



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Joke:
Patient: “Doc, I can’t remember anything from one minute to the next, so I’m worried.”
Doctor: “Now, how long has this been going on?”
Patient: “How long has what been going on?”

****************

Teddy



















*********
Just a little over a week ago, my daughter and I attended PUPPAPALOOZA. We were impressed by the number of dogs that attended as well as the inclusion of pet adoption agencies.

Here’s some of the pictures from the event



Memphis, a Bermise Mountain Dog gave little children rides around the parking lot
















Waiting to go in the event
















Waiting to go in the event

















A dapple dachshund

















Lab - Collie Mixed waiting to be adopted








 






Yorkshire Terrier























Max the Corgi


























Many thanks to White Tiger  and Jackie's Basics and Beyond Dog Training  for hosting the event.

More information about the event can be found at PUPPAPALOOZA



***************
When I was a kid, my favorite show as Scooby Doo. So when I was at the NC Auto Expo last weekend, I had the opportunity to meet and have my picture taken with one of my favorite cartoon dogs, Scooby Doo! 
























***************
Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment