Saturday, August 2, 2014

Doctor's Orders Joke | Dog Art and Doodles



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Joke:

A guy walks into a bar, approaches the barman, and asks, "Could I have a pint of Less, please?"

"I'm sorry sir," the barman replies, looking slightly puzzled, "I've not come across that one before. Is it a spirit?"

"I've no idea," replies the guy. "The thing is, I went to see my doctor last week and he told me that I should drink less."

***************
Dog Doodles


*****************
Junior Bird Dog by Rick Gardner; Frame by Mark Bell
******************
Remain Calm Adopt A Dog Stickers Update....



You can now purchase Remain Calm Adopt A Dog Stickers at the following locations:

All Wake County Animal Shelter Adoption events (Remain Calm Adopt a Dog Shirts too!)
Apex Outfitter & Board Company (Downtown Apex)*
Hasting Farm Supply (Apex)
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming (Cary location)*
VCA Apex Animal Hospital (Apex)
VCA Cornerstone Animal Hospital (Cary)
VCA Towerview Animal Hospital (Raleigh)
* New locations

Additionally, you can also email me at apexgardner@gmail.com and for $2 I will send you sticker in US Mail.

*************************

Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment