Remain Calm Adopt a Dog
- I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whiskey-maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.
After a bit of small talk while resuming the journey, the Navajo woman noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.
"What's in the bag?" asked the woman.
Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for a moment then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder said, "Good trade."
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall. The police are looking into it.
The new shirts and stickers are in! Remain Calm Adopt a Dog with Golden on them.
If you would like to order one, check out our Etsy page at:
Artwork Featured at Raleigh Community Veterinary Hospital
Artwork by Mark Bell and myself are now on display at the Raleigh Community Veterinary Hospital.
Here are some photos:
More information on Raleigh Community Animal Hospital
Eat Out For A Cause
Monday, August 3, Mark and I will be hosting a fundraiser for AniMall at Qdoba in Apex. 10% of all sales will go to AniMall and their pet adoption programs. We will be selling our artwork, t-shirts and stickers and Qdoba will be giving one lucky person seven free entrees at the end of the evening. Plan to stop by, check out our art in person, grab a bite to eat and support AniMall!
More about AniMall
|Cali and Kacy playing dress up|
Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.