Sunday, August 30, 2015

Doctor Jokes | Beau | McGee | Art at Spotted Dog



Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today’s Jokes:

A guy walks into a dentist's office and flops down on the couch.
"Doc," he says, "the problem is I think I'm a moth."
"Well," says the doctor, "that certainly is a problem, but why did you come into a dentist's office?"
"The light was on."

McGee

****

A man walks into a doctor’s office… “Doc, I think I’m a kleptomaniac!”
“Here, take a seat.” The doctor replied.

Beau

****

Artwork on display at Spotted Dog in Carrboro

Five pieces by Mark Bell and I are now on display at the Spotted Dog Restaurant & Bar in Carrboro.  Be sure to stop by and check them out.

*****

The new shirts and stickers are in! Remain Calm Adopt a Dog with Golden on them.
If you would like to order one, check out our Etsy page at:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopBinkyandBell

****
Please check out my sponsors links and thanks for checking out my blog, Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.

Rick
apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/ 
@apexgardner (twitter)
www.linkedin.com/in/rickgardnernc/

No comments:

Post a Comment