Thursday, November 28, 2013

Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today I am very thankful. I thank God every day for my love of drawing dogs. I thank God for my dog Kacy who inspires me even when she is sound asleep next to the fireplace. What are you thankful for?

Joke of the day:



An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church service when she was startled by an intruder.

As she caught the man in the act of robbing her home of all its valuables, she yelled, “STOP! Acts 2:38! (Repent and be baptized so that your sins may be forgiven).

The burglar stopped in his tracks.  The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.  As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar, “Why did you just stand there? All the old lady do was yell a scripture at you.”

“SCRIPTURE?” replied the burglar.  “I thought she said she had an AX and TWO 38’s!”


Thanks for checking out my blog! I am thankful for you my reader! Happy Thanksgiving!

Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Rick
apexgardner@gmail.com

http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/
@apexgardner
 


No comments:

Post a Comment