Thursday, December 26, 2013

Little Kids Cussing Joke

Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Today's joke:


A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs. The seven year old says "I think it's about time we start cussing". The four year old shakes his head in agreement. The 7 year old then says "when we go down stairs I will say hell and you say ass". Again, the younger one agrees.  When they go down their mothers asks "what would you boys like for breakfast?" The 7 year old says "aww hell I think I'll have some Cheerios". The mother screamed at the top of her lungs and beat his butt all over the house! When she returns she asked the younger boy "Well now...what would YOU like for breakfast?" The four year old replied, "I don't know, but you can bet your fat ass it ain't Cheerios!"

*****************

Hope you had a great Christmas! Remember to Remain Calm Adopt a Dog.



Rick

apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/
@apexgardner (twitter)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment