Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Remain Calm Adopt a Dog

Joke of the Day


There are 3 men at work on a construction site, one is blonde, one is a redhead, and the other is a brunette. Lunch time comes and as they sit down to eat. The redhead says "man, if my wife packs me salad for lunch one more time, I'm jumping off this building." The brunette opens his lunch: "Ugh! I swear if I have to eat one more taco for lunch I am going to jump off this building!" The blonde opens his lunch to find yet another sandwich. "If I have to eat another sandwich for lunch, I am going to jump off of this building!" So the next day comes and once again it's lunchtime. The three men sit down, the redhead opens his lunch and finds a pita wrap. "Oh man! No salad, finally!" The brunette opens his lunch and finds a huge sub. "Yes! No more tacos!" The blonde opens up his lunch, says "Oh man! Not another sandwich!" He then walks to the edge of the building and jumped! The redhead looks over at the brunette and says, "I don't know what his problem was! He packs his own lunch."

**************

Just had to share this photo with you...what a laugh!


Yes, I might have thought about doing this...but "Jesus" would have had sunglasses on. Check out more hilarious photos at Check out more hilarious photos at

You Got to Be Kidding Blog
Merry Christmas! Remain Calm Adopt a Dog



Rick
apexgardner@gmail.com
http://apexgardner.deviantart.com/
@apexgardner (twitter)






No comments:

Post a Comment